Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sisters



I have been wondering lately, how much my younger siblings(esp. Kimberlyn), will remember me. They are such a big part of my life right now and I know I mean alot to them at this moment. I just wonder if they will remember any of the fun stuff we do and if they will have any memories of me. I hope that I will still have fun times with them when I am older, that I won't just be some old weirdo. I hope that I will be a "cool" older sister.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Bonny is "only" 13 years older than me but I've always thought she was a cool older sister. I know she had to babysit me when I was really small and that we spent a lot of time together that I don't remember. But I was fortunate that she decided to stick around within a few hours' drive of my parents' house, so I saw her a lot until I went to college.

And I always love being with her.

I think you'll be cool.

Melissa The Beautiful said...

You and Bonny are a really good example. All of you seem to be very close to each other regardless of age.

bonny with a Y said...

i think the gender matters more than the age. and i think it will depend on how much time you spend with her. when they get older you can have them come and spend the weekend or go and do fun things together.. When Phoebe was in JR high and I was at UCSB I took her and her friends to see New Kids on the Block (they chipped in to pay for my ticket since I was the driver). That was an adventure, but it was fun. Although her friend jenny's little sister would NOT stop screaming. I was about to flip over that. But other than that - it was great.

Or they can come and stay for the summer like Hannah is this summer.


Anyway - you will have a great time.