Friday, December 01, 2006
Watch out for that TREE!!!
Pine trees can be dangerous! Extremely dangerous! Let me explain. Today we(my friends and I) went to take some holiday pictures in the snow. Joslyn our photographer asked us to go stand near this pine tree. I start walking towards the tree with my head bent down so I won't get stabbed by the branches. Little did I know that there was a branch sticking out right in the direction my face was going. So I ran into this branch with my face! I started yelling "attack of the TREE" over and over again. I look back over my shoulder and there is this really cute guy walking by and laughing at me. I swear everyday I find new ways to embarrass myself! So watch out for pine trees. You might get stabbed in the face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yep, watch out for those trees!
you funny, funny girl!
Post a Comment