but clutching it too
happy birthday!
Thank You! My real birthday is on Wed. This picture was from my family birhtday this weekend! It was alot of fun!
Love the nails.I like to think of myself as pro polish.
And a note from your nagging English major auntie: a lot (two words)
Thank you for correcting my mistake. Usually I get in a hurry and forget. I can still remember when you use to paint my nails! That seems like forever ago.
It was a wonderful early birthday celebration! (except for Sarah getting sick!)
Getting sick is never fun.I hope you have a happy day tomorrow.
I love the crying look.I often have to put it on,being famous and all.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
happy birthday!
Thank You! My real birthday is on Wed. This picture was from my family birhtday this weekend! It was alot of fun!
Love the nails.
I like to think of myself as pro polish.
And a note from your nagging English major auntie: a lot (two words)
Thank you for correcting my mistake. Usually I get in a hurry and forget. I can still remember when you use to paint my nails! That seems like forever ago.
It was a wonderful early birthday celebration! (except for Sarah getting sick!)
Getting sick is never fun.
I hope you have a happy day tomorrow.
I love the crying look.I often have to put it on,being famous and all.
Post a Comment