Monday, June 18, 2007

Crazy Days of Summer

1) I had a snow cone this week. For me snow cones signal the start of summer! It was Tiger Blood and it was delicious!

2) I bought a purse! It is a super cute purse made by Jessi(who is awesome anyways because she lets us borrow her Gilmore Girls DVDs!). Summer is always made better by a cute purse! It is big enough to hold my journal, books, and other stuff I take to work!

3) I went ice-blocking on Saturday. My body feels like it has been ran over but it was sure fun! Who knew that sliding down a hill on a block of ice and then crashing in the dirt could be that fun! I hope I can get the grass-stains out of my clothes.

* On a side note- the other day at work I saw a man with a Winnie-the-Pooh tattoo. I asked myself " What would possess a 30-yr old seemingly normal man to get a tattoo of Winnie-the-Pooh?" I couldn't figure it out.

4 comments:

Amy Girl said...

How are you and this crafty apron sewing, bag stitching, oh so clever onesie making gal, and Phoebe all connected?

And isn't iceblocking just about one of the craziest fun things you've ever done? I loved it in my youth! I'll share some of my tales with ya next week.

Karen said...

We met Jessi through Phoebe. Jessie used to live near Phoebe and now she lives near us!

It is a nice purse, very well made.

Emily said...

If I have learned anything from working at DI it is this, seeming normal people aren't. I will not elaborate at this time.

grannybabs said...

I need a jumpupanddown bag!!