Tuesday, August 07, 2007

All You Desire

I have several reasons to be excited this week!


1) My dear kindred spirit Allison is coming to visit! We are going to Lagoon and other such fun attractions!

2) I am making a dress(hopefully with my mother's help so that it looks good!) The fabric is cream with small purple flowers. It kind of reminds me of a Little House fabric.

3)The movie Becoming Jane is coming out! It looks cute even if kind of cheesy. Watch the preview Here ! I like Anne Hathaway so I will enjoy it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I so want to see this movie, I think it might be time for a night out with me, myself, and I.

Amy Girl said...

I will be seeing this movie, I've decided it.

jessica said...

Did you find somewhere in our fair town to see that fabulous movie? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I must see it!!! Soon!!!

Melissa The Beautiful said...

No! Our fair town is not playing it! I am very disappointed! The closest theatre playing it is in Utah!