Dear Family-
The Flea market in Florence was amazing. I found the cutest hat that I have now worn every day! I took a gondola ride in Venice! It was a little pricey but everything I had ever imagined. The shopping there was also amazing-but don´t worry I am being wise about it. Now I am in Austria. The mountain and trees here are not like anything I have ever seen! I am in love with them! I saw the Sound of Music Gazebo- it is so much smaller then in the movie! No wonder she was able to leap from bench to bench in high heels! I love you all and miss you tons! Postcards are on their way!
Love- Melissa the Beautiful
3 comments:
You should post a picture of your beautiful hat. You really should. (If you can, anyway)
Keep having a great time! Love you!
Yes lets see the hat! Have a great time!
Post a Comment