but clutching it too
Are you excited or kind of grossed out? I saw your uncle Steve wrestle in high school, lets just say that the uniform is not so flattering!
I know, right! I actually quite enjoy it. I thought I would be repulsed. We have some good wrestlers!
I especially like it when the wrestlers throw up in the trash cans. Ok, not really.I'm sure Uncle Steve looked very cute in the uniform;)
Grossed out at the beginning but then it didn't really bother me. New uniforms would probably be a good idea!
You should also google cauliflower ear. That is a weird wrestling thing too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you excited or kind of grossed out? I saw your uncle Steve wrestle in high school, lets just say that the uniform is not so flattering!
I know, right! I actually quite enjoy it. I thought I would be repulsed. We have some good wrestlers!
I especially like it when the wrestlers throw up in the trash cans. Ok, not really.
I'm sure Uncle Steve looked very cute in the uniform;)
Grossed out at the beginning but then it didn't really bother me. New uniforms would probably be a good idea!
You should also google cauliflower ear. That is a weird wrestling thing too!
Post a Comment