Monday, March 31, 2008

Love

Here are a few questions I have been meaning to ask

How would you describe love?

and

What is love to you?


Hopefully these questions make sense. I would love your feedback, so if you get a free moment just leave a comment!

3 comments:

Amy Girl said...

I think there are many different kinds of love.

1. the kind of love you feel for your mom & dad, and siblings.

2. the kind of love you feel for a really cute outfit.

3. the love you feel for your really good friends.

4. the first love - silly and fun and even heart breaking.

5. the "I'm in love" kind of love, when you just cannot bare the thought of living your life without this person.

6. the comfortable kind of love - it's when you love and feel loved one in the same.

7. oh, I forgot stupid love - that's the love you look back on and become quite embarrased about.

8. and I forgot pet love - this is actually a kind of love, atleast I think so. I have scars stemming from the death of beloved pets in my early years.

9. the I did not realize I could love you more than I already love you love - like when you see your husband tenderly care for his newborn child.

10. the sick love - this is when you do things for someone when they are sick which you would never dream of doing for anyone you did not love.

11. the happy love - this is the kind of love I feel is the most important. It's when you are in love and you are just plain happy, pretty much most of the time.

Erin_C said...

I'm not even going to try to comment after everything 'amy gir' said! Hey--I found your blog! Its so cute--your family is so adorable; they are all getting so big!

Karen said...

I think that Amy did a great job on the different kinds of love.

I really never thought about how I would describe love, or what it is to me. I have been thinking about it since you posted these questions though.