Emily said that she didn't know what was going on in my life because I haven't been blogging. That is a lie- I see her everyday. To keep Emily happy, here is an update on my life.
This week I
-finished another semester of college
-went back to my two summer jobs
-organized my room
-have gone to bed by ten every night
-offically became an adult
-ordered a new pair of vans
-returned my overdue library books
-thought about the future
I have listened to this song a million times. I hope you enjoy it!
3 comments:
Now I'm in the "know" too! Keep us updated!
This post is a partial lie.
Fact: Melissa went to bed at 10:23 Tonight.
Fact: A million is a lot, Chris Brown is good looking. Just saying.
Fact: I did know what Melissa was doing, but I like to pretend that I am important by having a lot of blogs to read. Therefore I need her blog to boost my importance.
Also I like lists, Melissa provides lots of lists
I wish you would blog more when you are not actually living here. I think I'm pretty up on what you are doing when you live at home. You need to keep me up to date when you're gone.
It makes me laugh that getting a new drivers license make you an official adult now.
Post a Comment