My first big paper of the semester is due tomorrow. What am I doing? Sitting at my computer, staring at the screen hoping that the words will come. I do this every time I have a paper due. I feel like I get writers block once I actually start thinking about the topic. So I sit at my computer, moan, freak out, and type random sentences.
People say just to sit down and type-but does that actually work? You would think after 3 years of college I would have this down but I don't. I think I get so worried about the paper being perfect that I make myself choke.
I will continue to sit here, wishing the words to appear like magic on the screen.
1 comment:
Ah! Melissa I totally feel you! I have three big papers due next week and not the slightest idea what I will say any any of them. Staring at the blank screen without anything to say is the worst feeling ever. And isn't it weird how it really doesn't get easier with practice? it still happens with every paper!
Post a Comment