I got onto your blog, and what do I see but my very own face! What a surprise! Thank you Melissa! You are the best! I am so happy we are still such great friends after all these years. I loved loved loved the present you sent me and am very sad we have not yet been able to talk. We will have to very soon! I miss you!
3 comments:
I got onto your blog, and what do I see but my very own face! What a surprise! Thank you Melissa! You are the best! I am so happy we are still such great friends after all these years. I loved loved loved the present you sent me and am very sad we have not yet been able to talk. We will have to very soon! I miss you!
I think it is wonderful that you two are still friends, over time and distance!
Happy Birthday Allison!
Seriously, I wasn't allowed to touch that blanket. Happy Birthday Allison.
Post a Comment