It has been snowing all day, so Gideon, Sarah, and I took a walk to the library.

When tromping through the snow, I always wear my man boots.
And my cute hat that offers no protection from the fierce wind. But it is super cute.
Gideon led the way,
We finally arrived at our destination and after about a half hour headed home.
Gideon, that smart boy, decided to put snow in his hat on the way home. He said it wasn't cold but his head did burn and itch. Frostbite anyone?
Weary after their journey, Sarah and Gideon enjoy a brief rest in the snow.
The journey was successful. Now I have some books to read over Christmas break!
3 comments:
first off...your hair looks BOMB! second..you better be wearing your man boots to keep your little toesies warm.
third...its about time you wore the hat.
fourth...i just love you
fifth...i miss you. alot
I like the man boots. And I love the hat. I want one too. Of course, I probably wouldn't look as good as you in it, but...I can hope can't I?
Good job taking the kids with you.
I like you.
Post a Comment