Friday, February 20, 2009

That's Not Natural*

I am fighting a losing battle with my roommates. Every morning I go into the living room and open the blinds. Why? To let in the natural sunlight. It is the dead of winter, barely getting above 5 degrees most days. I need that sunlight, what little I can get.

My roommates do not feel the way I do. As soon as I leave for class, they close the blinds. Then when I come back I open them. Repeat several times a day. My one roommate says she doesn't like people looking in at her. I would gladly let her borrow my Nacho mask if she doesn't want anyone to know she lives here.

I will not give up. Natural will win out in the end!

4 comments:

Langley said...

Natural is the only way to go. And what's so wrong with people seeing her. Doesn't she want to be admired? :)

Amy Girl said...

I open all the blinds in our house each and every morning. It's the only way to start the day.

Emily said...

But Oak Express is.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.