Me too, me too. I almost cry everytime I watch the curtain go down for the last time...even though it isn't really the last time because I keep watching it.
I saw in the news that there will be a 4th high school musical movie -on the disney channel. Without Troy and Gabreilla, but maybe some of the old characters. I called that one.
5 comments:
Me too, me too. I almost cry everytime I watch the curtain go down for the last time...even though it isn't really the last time because I keep watching it.
I saw in the news that there will be a 4th high school musical movie -on the disney channel.
Without Troy and Gabreilla, but maybe some of the old characters.
I called that one.
I haven't watched all the special features yet.
I heard about the movie with the baby wildcats. It just won't be the same without Troy and Gabriella.
Watch the special features. But just be prepared. You might cry.
Post a Comment