Monday, April 13, 2009

After Commencement Day, The World!

I am offically a college graduate!
Degree: History with a minor in English
Future Plans: Internship at the National Postal Museum in the Fall, Grad school after that!

7 comments:

hanner said...

Congrats! I didn't even know that BYU-I's commencement happened already (Robbie graduates next week). But I'm so glad that we'll have more family out there in the fall! (You + me + Eliza = fun times!) Where are you living? I need details! I'm still baffled that I just heard about this :)

allerkins said...

Melissa!! I am so proud of you! Look at you, college graduate! You look beautiful and truly ready for anything! I know you'll do great things!

Amy Girl said...

Melissa, I am so happy for you.

Eliza said...

hooray! congratulations!! please come to our house for dinner every day. okay, every week. okay, just whenever you want. :)

so happy for you. the future is bright!

grannybabs said...

And we are going to VA for Thanksgiving - so hopefully we can see you to!

I've even been to the Postal Museum - it was very interesting and fun.

Emily said...

Just look at our little baby. All growed up.

Langley said...

I'm so proud of you too! Hey, you need to look on blog. There's a little addition to 'People that we fratranize with'. I think you'll appreciate it.