but clutching it too
Do it Melissa, it will emphasize your eyes! Plus, it's very NOW! =)
Mmm, I love the hair. and her. and you, actually. So I am thinking yes.
Bangs are a commitment - just saying!But you are so lovely, you could buzz your hair and still look good!
You would look gorgious. I fully support this idea. :)
do it. please do it. then come see me. or let me come see you. either way can i just see you.
Sure why not. Hair always grows out. A little adventure is fun.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Do it Melissa, it will emphasize your eyes! Plus, it's very NOW! =)
Mmm, I love the hair. and her. and you, actually. So I am thinking yes.
Bangs are a commitment - just saying!
But you are so lovely, you could buzz your hair and still look good!
You would look gorgious. I fully support this idea. :)
do it. please do it. then come see me. or let me come see you. either way can i just see you.
Sure why not. Hair always grows out. A little adventure is fun.
Post a Comment