1) I almost lost my swimsuit bottoms while boating on Saturday. Luckily I grabbed them at just the right moment. Actually this is more hilarious than unfortunate. Now if the guys in the boat had to search for my swimsuit bottoms, that would have been unfortunate.
2) I hit a cat with my scooter. It ran right in front of me, without giving me a chance to stop. I think it was just a glancing blow because it ran off. I hope some old lady is waiting for her precious kitty to come home...
3) Clive, the devil's own dog, destroyed my journal. The journal I love, the journal I bought in Italy for many Euros. 

I can laugh about the others, but I can't laugh about this one. Maybe next week.
3 comments:
My question regarding the almost lost bathing suit bottoms is . . . did you grab them just at the right moment and pull them up?
very unfortunate. Sorry
So wait, you ARE hoping that some old cat lady is waiting for her precious kitty to come home? That seems a little harsh...I mean, that could be me in a few years.
Post a Comment