Saturday, August 01, 2009

How Do YOU Sleep?

I like to pretend I have superior taste in music but secretly I love a good pop song just like any other regular person. This song is currently on my "I secretly love this song, but am slightly ashamed" playlist. Who could resist?

Plus this music video provides all sorts of amusement. Like when I said to Emily, "Who is driving the car?" She said, "No one", in a tone that implied it was obvious and not at all strange.

5 comments:

Rachel Clark said...

is there suppose to be a video or a picture in that little space?

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Well there is a video. Can you not see it?

Emily said...

It is obvious.

Emily said...

Also, how can you help but enjoy such lyrical gems as "Not only is your body banging..."?

Shelly said...

LOL! Falyn's boyfriend sings this song to her! My girls like the song; although Falyn doesn't like Jesse Mccartney, however Farah thinks he's WAY CUTE! LOL