I bought some boots. For the first time in a month, my feet are finally warm. I have worn them for three straight days, only taking them off to sleep. Warm feet=Happy Melissa.
Like Emily, I have been making postcards. Just spreading the Postal love.
Melissa you have to send me some postcards i ll send you one right now well i will write it and then send it tommorow:) and then you can start sending me postcards!!yay!! fyi i dont wont the taylor wolf boy one haha
6 comments:
I set the potatoes picture you sent me as the background on my phone. It's a crowd pleaser. Everyone loves potatoes.
Melissa you have to send me some postcards i ll send you one right now well i will write it and then send it tommorow:) and then you can start sending me postcards!!yay!! fyi i dont wont the taylor wolf boy one haha
I imagine that the Tylor/wolf one is for Rachel.
I'm glad your feet are warmer and that you are happy. I also like the postcards.
I could handle a wolf/man (ok, boy)
postcard! ;)
I have boots just like yours. Yes warm feet.
Love Nan
Post a Comment