Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Where I Admit I Am Completely Heartless And Have No Soul

I have a history of laughing during the sad parts of movies. It annoys quite a few people but I can't help it. I mean I laughed when Maude died(sorry Em). Heartless.

Which leads me to wonder why I thought I would be able to take The Last Song seriously. Which I couldn't. Two things made this movie utterly hilarious. 1. Miley Cyrus and 2. Liam Hemsworth's clothes.

Every time she cried, I laughed. Plus she talks like she has something in her mouth.

Since I couldn't find a photograph of his best outfit, I recreated it. Honestly, I should have been an artist.

I mean for goodness sake the guy was wearing the deepest v-neck I had ever seen. I laughed for a while over that one. All while the girls behind me cried. Soulless. Heartless.

If you are in the mood for a laugh, you should see this.

Teen romance+Death+Nicholas Sparks=Hilarity

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out this hilarious review about Miley Cryus' performance. "Acting, for the moment at least, seems almost entirely beyond her…she pouts, slouches, storms in and out of rooms and occasionally cracks a snaggle-toothed smile, but most of the time she seems to be mugging for the camera, play-acting rather than exploring the motives and feelings of her character." Hahahahahahahaha! Snaggle-tooth!

hanner said...

ohhh my gosh i totally do the same thing, i think that there is some kind of scientific study on why that is. and your rendering really makes me want to watch it now... hahaha.

Karen said...

I do the same thing.

Heather said...

Someone dies??? Great you just ruined it for me! ;)