Wednesday, May 05, 2010

So What If It Came Out Last Year. It Is My Favorite Movie Of This Year

I have watched The Young Victoria like 5 times in the last four days. And had the soundtrack on repeat. Obsessive much? But it is good. So good. So good.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out and I still haven't. I am glad to hear that it is good...I will have to watch it ASAP! :)

hanner said...

freak, i know, i haven't seen it yet either! arrr...

Shelly said...

Oh, it looks like a good movie!!! I love Emily Blunt- I think Farah would LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! :)

Karen said...

I'm a fan. I think we need our own copy.

Amanda said...

my mom & I watched it last weekend...agreed it is SO good!

Meaghan said...

I'm so on it. I don't even think I saw previews. Poor Mike will have to watch it with me. :)

Karen said...

The Sound track is beautiful too.

Rachel Clark said...

i love this movie. i have already purchased it!

Jeff said...

Obsessive...harldy. I think you meant Justin Bieber. Just a thought.