I got here on wednesday, and it has been straight to work. I have two companions, Hna Church and Hna Culverwell. They are both amazing missionaries and are already teaching me a ton. I get to share what I can in our lessons. Most of the time I can kind of catch the guist of what is going on. It is not easy those. Sometimes my brain is just like ´hold on´ because I am concentrating so hard. There is quite a bit of work to do in this area. It has just been the two sisters here since July but a companionship of Elders is also coming to Pamplona, so there will be five of us here. Which is great. This area has only been a ward for about a year. The ward members are awesome and so nice...at least from what I could understand! bahaha
I honestly sometimes can´t even believe that I am here, that I am a missionary. It is awesome to be able to be a small part in helping people change their lives. I already feel such a love for the people here, something that I never thought would be possible. I am excited to be here and to be working hard.
I love you a million walks down the Pamplona streets
No comments:
Post a Comment