Yes it was transfers...I am still here in Benidorm with my companion. I got the package of Liahonas...I loved them. Thank you so much for sending me the things I ask for. I love the pictures, they made me so happy.
Yesterday, as we were walking down the street, I saw a woman with her teenage daughter. I realized that the daughter had Down´s Syndrome and I just knew I needed to talk to her. I got so excited that I barely knew what to say...it came out mostly 'your daughter has Down's Syndrome, so does my sister!' We talked a bit and I started crying- because he daughter, Natalia, had such a spirit about her. It reminded me so much of Sarah. I was just smiling at her and she was smiling back. We have a visit set up with them for Thursday, so pray that all goes well!!
I love you a million families, with girls like Sarah, just waiting for me in the street
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
1 comment:
O.K. this one made me cry.
Post a Comment