Thursday, November 15, 2012

This Is Happening...


What is going on in my life?
Seeing as how it is your lucky day, I am going to tell you!

1. I finally broke down and bought an ice scraper. Clearing six inches of snow off my car with a cup convinced me that it would be a good purchase.

2. I bought the new One Direction album. I will be listening to it nonstop for the next couple of weeks. Niall is my favorite, in case you were wondering.

3. My car has become my portable library. Which means I never have to be without my favorite books!

4. I finally got a chair for my desk. The chair type is Frode...so in honor of Hobbits everywhere, I decided to call it Frodo.

5. I am knitting a scarf. And when I say knitting, I mean I am knitting it using a knifty knitter. Which might be cheating.

6. I dressed up as Jackie O for Halloween. Favorite Costume Ever!

7. Last Friday, I went to a Thanksgiving dinner my ward hosted for Young Adults with disabilities. It was a blast. There was a kid that reminded me of Sarah... he was saying 'Just Kidding' over and over again.

8. I need a Pen Pal. Anyone want to volunteer?

9. I am excited beyond measure for the Holidays. I might dress in Christmas colors all December.

10. I went to a wedding reception and there was dancing. Aren't weddings with dancing just the best weddings? I could have danced all night...bahaha

11. I think I want to be a librarian.

7 comments:

grannybabs said...

Librarian is a good job!!

Heidi said...

Oh, how I love you :)

allerkins said...

Oh Melissa! I love this! I really really miss you. I would LOVE to be your pen pal again if you will have me. Also, being a librarian is the best job ever! I think you would love it.

Amy Girl said...

Dancing is fun, and you would be a wonderful librarian.

Shelly said...

Ooh, good choice. I think you would be a great librarian. You sound happy! :)

The Sundance kid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

So today I looked at your blog again and didn't see my comment but saw the comment by the sundance kid and I asked dad "who is the sundance kid? that's my comment!" And then I remembered that Devin watched the kids for us and he used my computer. I didn't realize he had signed into google and did not sign out.

So I will try this again.

Hey, I think I want to be a librarian too!