This is my excited face.
It's April, which means....National Poetry Month, for one, and the beginning of my countdown to summer, for another. Do I talk about summer a lot? I just can not help it. I love summer. I dream for summer.
In the meantime, here are some things I am excited/happy about
-My trip to Washington DC...hello, 'Washington DC is paradise to me'*
-The fact that I don't have to wear tights every single day. Though I might be scaring people with my white legs.
-The West Wing. I am about 10 years late to the party on this show but I love it. And it makes me want to know more about the Constitution, which seems like a good thing.
-Easter Candy. I mean, it is half price at Wal-Mart.
-National Poetry Month. A good excuse to write lots and lots of haiku's. Maybe I will even memorize a poem.
-My lovely friend, Emily Rita Hale, and her amazing singing performance. She faced her fears and performed for an audience at BYU. I can not stop thinking about her beautiful voice.
-Book making! The perfect hobby for me.
Excited yet?
*this actually comes from a song that is all about DC. Look it up!

2 comments:
You are too cute! I'm so excited that you will be going back to DC!
I am also looking forward to summer, excited that you are going to DC, and I seriously want to take a bookmaking class.
Post a Comment