Monday, September 25, 2006

I really don't understand you..

You ignore my emails and then you start talking to me a week later like nothing happened. Then you say that you will pick up some stuff from my house for me but never show up. You don't even call to say that you can't. Could you please explain yourself to me? I am having a hard time understanding.

2 comments:

Amy Girl said...

Boys! They can be so cool, but then so totally frustrating. One of the great things about being your age is you get the chance to have all these silly experiences (because if you think about it several months from now you will think it was silly and not silly "ha ha", but silly "dumb, oh my gosh I am so embarrased, that was really stupid" silly)which will enable you to really be ready to be married some day. You will have played all these silly games and being married will be so wonderful because you won't have to play those silly games anymore.

Melissa The Beautiful said...

Aunt Amy- You are so WISE! I am glad you are my aunt! I agree with your observations.