
I am taking a Geology class this semester and we had to draw a picture of the Rock Cycle. So what if I can't make perfect circles. I just have this feeling that I am going to sit by someone whose drawing is beautiful and looks like they took days and days to complete it. Just my luck.
2 comments:
I took a geology class my senior year and loved it. It was just so interesting and the teacher was really good, so I think that helped. I still remember quite a bit of what I learned, which I cannot say about too many of the classes I took in college.
I love my Geology class. We are learning about volcanoes right now and it is so interesting. I like it that my teacher is not afraid to not know the answer. I was telling my mom what kind of rocks were on the side of the road on our way to Utah. I like knowing things.
Post a Comment