but clutching it too
Very cute!
Those rock!
love love love pink and brown.so cute.
Oh, so cute. I l-o-v-e them. You have got me thinking about slip-ons and perhaps I just might see a pair for me in my future, or Connor who can't seem to keep his laces tied on the Vans he has now.
i am a FIRM believer in slip ons for children - it has simplified my life considerably.
Slip-ons are my friends. Laces are just too much work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute!
Those rock!
love love love pink and brown.
so cute.
Oh, so cute. I l-o-v-e them.
You have got me thinking about slip-ons and perhaps I just might see a pair for me in my future, or Connor who can't seem to keep his laces tied on the Vans he has now.
i am a FIRM believer in slip ons for children - it has simplified my life considerably.
Slip-ons are my friends. Laces are just too much work!
Post a Comment