Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Melissa the Win

My FHE group went bowling on Monday and I actually did pretty good! I got the 2nd highest score which for those who know me is pretty amazing. There it is the number 131 in the bottom right hand corner!
My roommate Joslyn and I. I always make the same face in every picture.


It was a good night down at Teton lanes. Why do bowling alleys always smell the same?

3 comments:

Emily said...

There was this one time when I went bowling with Tracy and she had to go to the bathroom. So I bowled for her, and got a strike, my first strike(and last). It was very sad. I

Karen said...

And you say you're not good at sports!

Melissa The Beautiful said...

I feel like because I am the manager for a basketball team and taking a tennis class, I am suddenly just becoming good at sports! Who would have thought that just being around people who play sports would make me better.