
You may be fooled into thinking that this is a regular can of refried beans. It is not.

Yes, you are reading that right. Only 2 months to finish it. Any ideas for things to make with beans. I will never go shopping with my roommate again. She is the one who convinced me to buy it.
5 comments:
I like burritos...I think I could eat them every day...maybe not.
you need to have a party.
That is so funny! With cans like that around you might need to invest in some air freshener or a lovely candle. Ha Ha He He
Burritos, tacos, salads, nachos and if you open that can it is not going to last two months. It will go bad quickly. Have a big dinner with lots of friends.
Dad says they sell beano at most stores.
What about my mom's burrito casserole? You could make that and then freeze it for later.
Or just save the can until May and have a Cinco de Mayo party. We had one every year when I was at the BYU.
Post a Comment