Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Heart February


I love February. I know that most people don't like it because it is cold, depressing, and Valentine's day is celebrated(people don't like to celebrate love I guess). I love it because of Black History month, celebrating President's Day and Valentine's Day. I love it because somedays it feels like winter and somedays you can feel a hint of spring coming. I love February because every four years it has one more day(which makes it extra special). I love February because of my birthday. No one can convince me that February is a horrible, dismal month. Of all the months in the year February is my favorite.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Silly rabbit, December is the best month! February is nice as well though.

Karen said...

I love February also. One of my very favorite people showed up in February

Amy Girl said...

I've always loved February for several reasons, two of which are Valentine's Day and it is the month in which I became an aunt for the first time. I just feel head over heals in love with that little brown eyed girl!