but clutching it too
You're lucky Melissa. My mom never came to visit me in college.
Mom's weekend looks a bit strained in the first pic. But if she's like me I don't relish picture taking(of me). Hope you had a blast!
Hey Scott!
Melissa, that is a great shirt you are wearing. Where did you get it?
Mother/still nursing little sister? weekend.
I don't think she knew the first picture was being taken. Kimberlyn got to hang out with us but my roommates watched her while mom and I went and did stuff. I got that shirt from my super cool sister who I love very much!
I had a great time, Melissa and her roommates made me feel very welcome.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You're lucky Melissa. My mom never came to visit me in college.
Mom's weekend looks a bit strained in the first pic. But if she's like me I don't relish picture taking(of me). Hope you had a blast!
Hey Scott!
Melissa, that is a great shirt you are wearing. Where did you get it?
Mother/still nursing little sister? weekend.
I don't think she knew the first picture was being taken. Kimberlyn got to hang out with us but my roommates watched her while mom and I went and did stuff. I got that shirt from my super cool sister who I love very much!
I had a great time, Melissa and her roommates made me feel very welcome.
Post a Comment