Now that I have actually attended the class I realized there are several things needed(they should have put them in the pre-requisites)
Grace
Coordination
Since I possess little of either, I struggle.
Or maybe I struggle because my teacher lines the guys up on one side and the girls up on the other, then the guys come and choose which girl they want to dance with. Middle school gym class nightmare all over again.
At least I have a sense of humor and I smell good. Today, in class, a guy told me I smelled like peppermint. I think that was a compliment.
3 comments:
you are one of the most graceful people i know! This is my picture in my head of you at your dance class:
Melissa walks in the room and all the boys stop everything they do to stare at the beautiful Melissa. All the girls give her dirty looks because not only is she a knock out but she moves those hips like nobodys businss. she is just so popular and everyone wants to be like her. I myself am often jealous of her.
Is that kind of how it is?
I love peppermint! Steve and I took ballroom dancing at UNLV, it did not go well......lets just say we made sure it was a no credit class!
I can't believe they line you up on both sides of the room! Ahhh! all of my stake dance nightmares coming back to life!
I hope that in spite of the line you are having a great time. And you do smell good.
Post a Comment