Friday, January 09, 2009

Entertain me

People complain that I don't post enough. Which is true because I can never think of anything clever or funny to post about.

And then it came to me. Videos of people dancing or doing silly things are always a crowd favorite.

Hopefully this video gives you at least a few seconds of joy. Then you can feel relieved that you are a much better dancer. I love to boost people's self-esteems!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rachel Clark said...

seriously? hands down! this is why you are my favorite and i love you so much. boo i need some melissa.

Karen said...

Entertaining.

I also enjoyed your sisters giggling in the background.

Emily said...

So I am pretty sure that is me laughing, actually I am really sure. What a gem of a day. Thank you, thank you ever so much.

Amy Girl said...

So happy it came to you!

Rachel Clark said...

okay i know i have already commented..BUT i just want you to know that i watch this video everynight before i go to bed! i love going to bed with you on my mind! :)