but clutching it too
It is summer there all year isn't it. I'm so happy to hear summer has begun for you. Hope you're having fun. LUVSUMR
Glad you are warm. And having a snow cone. Don't mention it to the kids or we will never hear the end of it.
Let us fix my bicycle and ride down to the "Snow Shack" one day very soon. Okay? Okay.
I LOVE snow cones too!!! You are in Palm Springs? For what? I grew up there (Palm Desert actually)! Try going to visit in August when it's 115, gross!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is summer there all year isn't it. I'm so happy to hear summer has begun for you. Hope you're having fun. LUVSUMR
Glad you are warm. And having a snow cone. Don't mention it to the kids or we will never hear the end of it.
Let us fix my bicycle and ride down to the "Snow Shack" one day very soon. Okay? Okay.
I LOVE snow cones too!!! You are in Palm Springs? For what? I grew up there (Palm Desert actually)! Try going to visit in August when it's 115, gross!
Post a Comment