Saturday, May 02, 2009

And the Sunglasses Complete it

My Mom says since I am now a college graduate, I should blog more. And what could be more exciting then a night with my scooter!


A quick lesson on how to drive the scooter. Please notice Kimber's attire. Gotta love the church dress with the blue fuzzy boots.


A lecture on the danger of riding two people to a scooter if the driver does not know how to drive.


Pretty Rachel! She wants a scooter.

Lovely Emily. She knows how to work that scooter.

Beautiful Clarissa. She is just having a good time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww can i just come back and ride your scooter again? i just miss it...

Karen said...

I am also loving Kimber's attire. She has some fashion opinions.
Love the scooter. So glad it is becoming scooter weather again.

Emily said...

I cannot wait to go to the singles ward on the back of this baby. Just saying.

grannybabs said...

Makes me think of France - all the sister missionaries rode scooters!