Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How Old Are You? ... 29?

I have an absolutely fabulous Mother.

She has taught me all I need to know to someday be a fabulous mother myself.
She has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice.

She has shown by example how to love unconditionally.


She is intelligent. She reads like crazy-pretty much anything.


She is always willing to do fun stuff with us- like go to get Harry Potter books at midnight the night they come out.

I love when she finds something funny and she will try to read it to us but she is laughing so hard she can't even get the words out!

Happy Birthday Marmee! I admire you so much! I hope I can be as good of a Mom someday!
I love you a million slices of chocolate cake!


4 comments:

The Mom said...

What great complements from a wonderful daughter who should know all these things!

Happy Happy Birthday Karen
Love Ya
The Mom

Shelly said...

What a beautiful birthday tribute.

Heather said...

Very sweet!

grannybabs said...

I love your mom too!