I'm kind of dying laughing because you were probably wondering who "hillmill" was and why she was reading your blog. But it was me, and my friend had been using our computer over the weekend... sorry!
I am reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Sadly I have never actually read the Real P&P. That probably makes me a horrible person! I was a little confused but that clears it up!
4 comments:
I'm kind of dying laughing because you were probably wondering who "hillmill" was and why she was reading your blog. But it was me, and my friend had been using our computer over the weekend... sorry!
And you're reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies"?? I thought that the only person doing that was my cousin Karl. Which makes you awesome.
I am reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Sadly I have never actually read the Real P&P. That probably makes me a horrible person! I was a little confused but that clears it up!
I am very sad. But I will probably live.
And Hannah, you have no idea how familiar with Zombies we are at our house. Thanks to Devin we are preparing for the Zompocalypse.
Post a Comment