but clutching it too
Thank you Melissa. Thanks also for babysitting so we could have a night out!
Can you see that I actually have muscles in this picture? I'm sure that is why Karen agreed to marry me, that and my money. Boy, it is amazing how some things change in 24 years.
Poor little cripple...just kidding, just kidding. You loin fruit thank you for your twenty four years.
They are a great example to me too! Happy 24th!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you Melissa. Thanks also for babysitting so we could have a night out!
Can you see that I actually have muscles in this picture? I'm sure that is why Karen agreed to marry me, that and my money. Boy, it is amazing how some things change in 24 years.
Poor little cripple...just kidding, just kidding. You loin fruit thank you for your twenty four years.
They are a great example to me too! Happy 24th!
Post a Comment