After all this struggle, I am going to give in. I just do my best blogging in list form. If I write it any other way, I get to self-conscious about how things sound so...
1) Razor Scooters should only be used by professionals...namely Meagan. It is always a good idea to have your professional photographer on hand to document every possible humiliation. I am here to amuse.

2) I have watched 17 Again three times since I rented it on Tuesday. I am not ashamed to admit that I love Zac Efron. Me and every other 12 year old girl.

Plus 17 Again is so easy to quote.
"Who is that stone cold fox?"
"Your shirt is bedazzled...Bedazzled with rhinestones!"
"Have you, at any time, been exposed to a gamma ray?"
3) I leave in 21 days. And yes I am panicking. I have tons to do and buy but everytime I sit down to write a list, I forget it all!
4) I made friends with the crazy dog lady that lives on our street. I waved at her once and know we both wave enthusiastically when we see the other coming. It is nice to have a friend on the street.
3 comments:
That is neither safe nor sanitary. I think I am going to make a flip-book out of the scooter pictures. I am ever so pleased with my work.
You didn't post my favorite scooter injury picture.
Ha! I figured out were the post title was from.
I am with you I think of things as I am doing other things but when it comes down to writing down what I thought of 0 comes to mind.
I hate moving and we are in the throws of it again. A Sr. couple should not have to move as you just got everything set like you like it and wall-la move and not know what you will have at the next place. So you take all you have bought here just in case.
Well so much for my complaints. Have fun on your new adventure. You can buy all you need there it is in the states.Love The Nan(as they say here)on a Mission.
Post a Comment