
Emily and I talk a lot about being awesome.
How awesome we are because we grew up watching Some Like It Hot and Willow
How awesome we are because we listen to Garth Brooks
How awesome we are because we read for fun
How awesome we are because we come from the best family
How awesome we are because we make collages
How awesome we are because our favorite sport is badminton
What can I say, we have a lot of awesomeness around us.
So when my roommate asked me if I was going to wear my scarf like that around the neighborhood, I thought 'That is what being awesome is'.
Wearing my scarf however I want to.
6 comments:
hahahaha. GOOD ANSWER.
You wanna know what's awesome? I have that same scarf!
I am not ashamed of our awesomeness. Some people just cannot understand. Awesome. You know the tone.
I think you are pretty awesome. Of course you come from awesome parents, so how could you not be?
You are most likely awesome because I raised you on classic rock and the California Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Big A in So. CAl.
You are AWESOME!
Love Nan
Post a Comment