The 'knights'. I felt so bad for the poor horses because it was raining hard. I didn't feel so bad for the 'knights' because they are doing this for fun. No one is forcing them
I don't know his official name is but I think he was pretty disappointed in our cheering abilities. No one was much up for a Huzzah after standing in the rain for hours. He did have the coolest costume.
Me and my umbrella. There were usually performers huddled under the available dry areas. I heard some Beach Boy renditions along with official pirate songs.



4 comments:
Love that episode. I think the writers must have gone to a renaissance fair and laughingly decided to write about it.
I'm sorry it was raining, but what a great experience and story, right?
I love the Huzzah sign, the crocs, and beach boys songs.
I want to hit somebody with a stick...looks kind of fun!
I am so very wise. Perhaps you should refer to me as "The Oracle" from now on.
Very cool pictures and video. I enjoyed the guys wacking each other with sticks. Boys will be boys. These guys at least have some protective armor, unlike your little brothers when they get our their light sabers.
Did you purchase me some of that armor for my next object lesson? You know, a pair of Crocs!
Post a Comment