Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Like You...Even Though You Are Mad

1- I have been feeling really happy this week. Which is a nice change.

2- Dentist tomorrow. If I was really productive I could finish my mission papers in the next three weeks!

3-I started cleaning my closet. Why can't I seem to throw anything away?

4- Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a hilarious movie. I can't stop laughing about it. As is the book. I love British teen humor.

5- This cute guy has come into Great Harvest twice this week. Maybe I should give him a free cookie...

6-My birthday was awesome.

7- I have a crush on the Canadian ice dancer Scott Moir. I just can't help it.

8- I have been listening to a lot of Celine.

End.

5 comments:

Emily said...

"I have to go to the dentist tomorrow"...as if that's an excuse. Hilarious.

And remember, "Boys don't like laughs or funniness" but everyone likes free cookies.

Rachel Clark said...

i fully support number 8!

Karen said...

I'm glad your birthday was awesome. Also, I'm glad you cleaned your closet.

Melissa Ann said...

I totally understand the crush on canadians! I love the canadian curlying team! With the exception of a slightly old guy it is a hunky team! I really need to watch that movie!

Melissa The Beautiful said...

True everyone does like free cookies. Except people who are dieting.

Don't be glad yet, Mom. All the stuff that was in my closet has just migrated to my bedroom floor.

Rachel...are you going to see the Celine movie?

And what are we going to do when the olympics are over?