but clutching it too
Ooooh, I love your purple dress! :)
MADE IT!? WOW! I am super impressed. It is so cute!
Buttons and bows. I am such a talented photographer, no?
It turned out great and I love the fact that that medallion necklace keeps poping up. It is one of my favorites pieces of your wardrobe.
You did a good job and it looks nice too!
Like the dress! Is that the Silver Dollar? If so it is wonderful to see you still wear it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooooh, I love your purple dress! :)
MADE IT!? WOW! I am super impressed. It is so cute!
Buttons and bows. I am such a talented photographer, no?
It turned out great and I love the fact that that medallion necklace keeps poping up. It is one of my favorites pieces of your wardrobe.
You did a good job and it looks nice too!
Like the dress! Is that the Silver Dollar? If so it is wonderful to see you still wear it.
Post a Comment