but clutching it too
This is amazing. Can you image how Awesome it would be to get this postcard in the mail? Super Awesome!
This is the stuff of dreams. Seriously. And just when I was thinking that your Nick postcard couldn't be topped.
Melissa you crack me up.. this postcard is hilarious. So awesome! miss you
Googly awesome post card!!!
oh my heavens...i am not going to lie i totally looked for it online to purchase one but is in the UK. TOTALLY LAME...they can't send it to the USA.ps. its rachel :)
I think this is the most perfect gift for you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is the stuff of dreams. Seriously.
And just when I was thinking that your Nick postcard couldn't be topped.
Melissa you crack me up.. this postcard is hilarious. So awesome! miss you
Googly awesome post card!!!
oh my heavens...i am not going to lie i totally looked for it online to purchase one but is in the UK. TOTALLY LAME...they can't send it to the USA.
ps. its rachel :)
I think this is the most perfect gift for you!
Post a Comment