Monday, June 07, 2010

Bits and Pieces

I leave for the MTC in 72 days.

Friday night I stayed up until 4 reading. Ahh it is like High School all over again.

I need a bubble for around my scooter because it will NOT STOP RAINING. Come Sunshine!

I want to go on a roadtrip.

I ate the most delicious snow cone on Saturday. Raspberry cheesecake with ice cream in the bottom. Pure Heaven.

Rachel. California. Four weeks.

I want to see this and this. Leo. Zac. Indeed.

6 comments:

Melissa Ann said...

Crazy! I can't believe you leave so soon! Sad day for me!

Shelly said...

Melissa, I think you will be here to see Leo, but you're going to miss Zac. Hope you have fun in CA! Let us know when you get here. :)

Karen said...

72 days (70 now!) Ahhh!

Emily said...

I, too, desire to see Leo and Zac in those very movies.

And I still am a little shocked that you went snow coning without me, but I forgive you.

Rachel Clark said...

30 days and for sure counting. hurry up and get here :)

Heather said...

I am very excited to come up and visit you guys...and you will have to introduce us to your fabulous snow cones! :)