but clutching it too
Those are some high expectations. :) Maybe you can convince her to own the place. The owner probably makes bank.
I'm glad that you will be doing this together. Nothing will make me prouder than to have my 40 year old and 21 year old working at the snow cone shack together. (And sleep in the basement dorms.) Maybe the 40 year old should own the shack.
Wait, wait. What about me? The thirty-six-year-old? I want to work at the snowcone shack and have sleepovers in the basement too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are some high expectations. :) Maybe you can convince her to own the place. The owner probably makes bank.
I'm glad that you will be doing this together. Nothing will make me prouder than to have my 40 year old and 21 year old working at the snow cone shack together. (And sleep in the basement dorms.)
Maybe the 40 year old should own the shack.
Wait, wait. What about me? The thirty-six-year-old? I want to work at the snowcone shack and have sleepovers in the basement too.
Post a Comment