Monday, November 22, 2010

Cat Kirk or Human Kirk

Hola¡ This week has been exciting. I got to ask someone to be baptized for the first time. Her name is Marta, and when I asked her, she didn;t quite realize I was asking a question. So we just stared at each other for a couple moments just smiling, until my companion explained to her. Then she said yes. It was a little hilarious. Her baptismal date is Dec. 11, so we are going to be working hard to prepare her for that date.

Lots of people here think we are nuns. I have heard more references to nuns this week, then in my whole life. Some girls on the bus did not want to sit by us because they were afraid of becoming nuns. Bahaha.

I am learning so much about the gospel and my love of the Book of Mormon is growing each day¡ 

I love you a million thanksgiving turkeys¡

No comments: