Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ohhh What a Lucky Man He Was

Apparently it is looking like a white Christmas in some parts of the world! It snowed a bit here on Friday, but other than that it has just been cold cold Cold! We sent my trainer off yesterday, she will be sleeping in her own bed by wednesday! I was sad to see her go because she was awesome! 
  I finished my first transfer! It has acutally gone by so fast! Hna. Culverwell and I are staying here in Pamplona. With Hna. Church gone, I finally get to sleep in a bed! I have been sleeping on the couch cushions for the last 6 six weeks. Though I think I have kind of gotten used to it because when I woke up this morning, I had a sore neck. Who said living the high life is so great?
  Thanksgiving was pretty great. We had pizza, ice cream and chuches. We also had some great visits. We are having a real thanksgiving dinner today with an American girl from our ward! Turkey and everything! So delcious!
 The Spanish is coming along...I even made a comment in Sunday School. I am going to be teaching a lot more with Hna Church gone, so my Spanish should be getting a lot better!
  We are working hard to get some new investigators. Our goal is to baptize two people this transfer!
 
I love you a million pairs of warm winter gloves! 

No comments: