Right now we are focusing a lot on working with the members of our ward. We went to church a half hour early, so that we could greet all the members of our ward as they came into the chapel. I realized as we were greeting everyone how much I have come to love this ward. I still don´t understand a lot of what is being said but I love these members and they love me right back. It is going to break my heart to leave!
On Monday we had a visit with one of our less active families. There is always this girl named Patricia there... she is 10 and a friend of the family. Well on Monday she said to us ´you need to meet my mom!´ So we walked her home and met her mom, set up some visits with her! Patricia is probably the most hilarious 10 year old I have ever met. She told us last week that she did not want to offend us but she did not like our work. She woud preferr that we worked in an office building so we did not have to be in the streets! Bahaha! I love her.
I also have been baking quite a few things...brownies and cookies. But I have to say that my luck has not changed...I burnt the brownies and the cookies are...interesting. But everyone thinks they are delicious because they have never had real cookies before.
I love you a million girls named Patricia who love the Book of Mormon and think Americans only eat hamburgers!
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
1 comment:
I love you so much Melissa the Beautiful! Thank you for being so wonderful. Love Nan
Post a Comment